T.G. Lee Dairy
One cow and twenty acres of land was all it took for Thomas
Gilbert Lee and his wife, Elizabeth, to start what is now Central
Florida's largest dairy.
In those early days of 1925, Lee sold all of his milk at the wholesale level. Later he expanded to door-to-door customers. He built the dairy's first high-tech milking parlor in 1934. It became a major attraction in Orlando, attracting crowds who wanted to see cows being milked by machine!
Today, T.G. Lee® Dairy is considered Florida's hometown dairy. In addition to milk and juice, we deliver a full line of cultured products, cream, butter, eggs and Mayfield ice cream across Central, West and North Florida.
Times have changed since the days of hand milking, but T.G. Lee Dairy's commitment to delivering the highest quality dairy products to consumers remains the same.