The Dean Foods Experience
At Dean Foods, we value our employees and the work they do - both on and off the job. We constantly strive to create healthy, safe work environments, and increased job satisfaction at every level. Thanks to shared objectives and ongoing support, we're building a company that makes us proud.
Dean Foods Guiding Principles
We act with INTEGRITY in all that we do
- We are respectful to one another
- We behave in an open and honest manner
- We allow others to rely on us and trust us to do our part
We take a COMPANY-WIDE point of view
- We promote the long-term interests of the company as a whole
- We understand the big picture and do our part
- Teams, not individuals, win
- We respect and value different opinions, experiences and backgrounds
We are committed to EXCELLENCE in all that we do
- We set and achieve high standards
- We create an environment that supports excellence
- We deliver quality every single day
- We never falter on our passion for customer service
- We develop our people
- We make decisions based on facts and analysis
We COMMUNICATE early and often
- We speak with "one voice," delivering clear, concise and consistent messages
- We ensure that feedback is sought, heard and considered
- There is no gap between what we say and what we do
- We communicate rapidly, honestly and frequently
- We share information widely and proactively
We take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for meeting our shared
goals and keeping
- We understand and accept our roles and our responsibilities to our colleagues
- We deliver what we promise
We're making a difference in the places we call home by supporting local programs and organizations through grants and volunteer efforts.
At Dean Foods, we are committed to nurturing and supporting the communities in which we do business. We do this by supporting both national and local organizations at the corporate level, as well as through our local facilities. We encourage volunteerism and provide opportunities for active community support. In response to major events affecting our local and global neighbors, our employees give generously of their time, energy and resources.
Good For You
As a Fortune 500 company and leader in the dairy industry, we know that our employees keep us on the cutting edge of innovative discoveries, sustainable business practices, quality products and superior customer service. That's why each one of us is proud to be part of something bigger than ourselves.
To make each work site the best that it can be, we foster a healthy environment that builds on diversity and the unique strengths of each employee. Led by the Dean Foods Guiding Principles , we reward teamwork and collaboration, and strive for personal excellence and integrity.
To make our 50 national and regional brands the finest in their categories, we never compromise on quality. We value our customers, and the trust they put in our products.
To make our communities better places to live and work, we support local organizations that share our passion.
To make our planet a healthier place for all of us, we are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainable business practices.
After all, what's good for one of us is good for all of us.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Dean Foods, we believe that a diverse, engaged workforce and an inclusive culture, where everyone makes a difference, are both powerful competitive advantages in today's marketplace. We work hard to attract and retain a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work.
Drink It All In
At Dean Foods, we value the hard work and dedication of each of our employees. That's why, as part of the Dean Foods family, you'll earn much more than a paycheck. You'll enjoy a comprehensive and flexible benefits package that will help protect your health and financial well-being.